The NBA 2K24 update 1.04 has dropped. Here are the NBA 2K24 patch notes for September 23rd.
- Progression increased for most badges in all modes (most notably PvP)
- “Regression” decreased for most badges in all modes (most notably PvP)
- Immunity Perk made stronger
- Drill Savant Perk made stronger
- Higher win modifier in almost all cases.
- Difficulty modifier adjustments
- Faster progression in Drills
NBA 2K24 v1.2 Patch Notes:
Developer Note: We are working quickly to resolve the most user-impacting issues being reported. Feedback from the community has been quick and clear; we thank you. The patch we will release prior to the launch of Season 2 will contain a much broader set of fixes and improvements spanning the entire game.
• Fixed an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations
• Numerous fixes to game stability in the City have been made
• Resolved a user-reported stutter when playing games on the RISE affiliation courts
• You can now properly join a friend in the Gatorade Rental Courts when using the Social Menu
• Adjusted the Minimizer quest so it is easier for all player types to complete
• Fixed a rare issue that could cause a hang when loading into a MyCAREER save
• Addressed an issue that could prevent advancement to the second NBA season
• Resolved a hang when heading to the arena floor before NBA games
• Michael Jordan can no longer be passed on the GOAT tier list before winning your 7th championship
• Users can no longer apply the same Floor Setter to more than one badge.
• Resolved user-reported issues with games played after playing Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games
• Lowered the difficulty of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games against the CPU to Pro
• Added the ability to select a lineup before entering Triple Threat Online: Co-Op
• Resolved a hang that could occur in the Trade Finder menu when exiting and re-entering under certain conditions
• Fixed an issue that could cause the Warriors to get rebranded incorrectly going into future seasons in MyNBA
Thank you for reading!