Every April, football fans look forward to one event: The NFL Draft. Filled with mystery and with plenty of excitement, the NFL Draft is as big an event for football fans as the games themselves. EA decided to join in on the fun, releasing an all-new NFL Draft Program.
Madden 23 Ultimate Team has been winding down with its player releases, and EA is looking for exciting new content to fill the void. Honoring some of the brightest former and current NFL stars that were drafted throughout the leagues’ history, the NFL Draft Program comes baring an elite selection of player items, with seven of them baring 99 overall ratings.
The NFL Draft Program is a two-part feature, with the first set of players revealed yesterday, April 19, on Good Morning Madden at 10:30AM EST. Despite the reveal taking place on Twitter, the actual in-game release of the NFL Draft Program didn’t transpire until today.
Madden 23 – NFL Draft Program Details
The NFL Draft Program comes with plenty to offer in Madden 23. The biggest and probably the most popular feature of the new program, is that of the returning Mock Draft. For those that might not remember from Madden 22, or might be new to this experience all together, the Mock Draft feature in Madden 23 allows fans to earn NFL Draft Vouchers they can place into sets to fulfill a 14-pick Round 1 NFL Mock Draft.
To complete the Mock Draft, fans will have to play through Mock Draft Challenges with the maximum amount of challenge stars in order to earn these NFL Draft Vouchers. Once secured, fans can then place these vouchers into sets and choose which position they think will be selected for each of the first 14 picks in the NFL Draft this year. Keep in mind though that as soon as you select the position you think will be drafted, it will be locked in for good. So be sure to choose wisely!
Should you guess a certain amount of picks correctly, you will earn Mock Draft prizes. The more picks you accurately predict, the more rewards you will receive. Here’s the full list of Mock Draft rewards:
Mock Draft Pick Rewards
- 1 Pick – 1,000 MUT Coin
- 3 Picks – 83+ Overall Elite Player
- 5 Picks – 91+ Overall NFL Draft Player
- 7 Picks – 93+ Overall NFL Draft Player
- 9 Picks – 95+ Overall First Round Draft Player
- 11 Picks – Choice of 1 of 32 First Round Draft Players
- 12 Picks – Choice of 4 of 32 First Round Draft Players
- 13 Picks – All BND NFL Draft Past Heroes & Champions
- 14 Picks – All BND NFL Draft Past Heroes & Champions plus 8 of 32 1st Round Draft Players
Madden 23 – NFL Draft Past Players
The first of the two-part NFL Draft Program drops consists of what Madden 23 calls ‘NFL Draft Past’ players, meaning all of these items are former or active NFL players that were drafted prior to 2023. This presumably means that the part two release will likely consist of the 2023 NFL Draft class members themselves, particularly seeing that some of the Mock Draft rewards consist of 1st Round Draft players.
Here’s the full set of Part 1 NFL Draft Past players you can now secure in Madden 23 Ultimate Team. You can acquire these new players by completing their sets, purchasing them from store packs, or securing them from the Auction Market. Down below is the list of NFL Draft Program Part 1 players that are live in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
Limited Editions (99 Overall)
- Deebo Samuel (WR) – 49ers
- Tre’Davious White (CB) – Bills
Champions (99 Overall)
- Cam Newton (QB) – Panthers
- D.K. Metcalf (WR) – Seahawks
- Evan Neal (RT) – Giants
- Kevin Carter (LE) – Rams
- Brian Urlacher (MLB) – Bears
- Chad Greenway (ROLB) – Vikings
Heroes (97 Overall)
- Ryan Tannehill (QB) – Dolphins
- Brian Robinson Jr. (HB) – Commanders
- Breshad Perriman (WR) – Ravens
- O.J. Howard (TE) – Buccaneers
- Kenyon Green (LG) – Texans
- Grady Jarrett (RE) – Falcons
- Boye Mafe (ROLB) – Seahawks
- Jeff Okudah (CB) – Lions
High Elites (95 Overall)
- Davante Parker (WR) – Dolphins
- Quinn Meinerz (RG) – Broncos
- Logan Stenberg (LG) – Lions
- Steven Nelson (CB) – Chiefs
- Jaylon Johnson (CB) – Bears
- Michael Thomas (SS) – Dolphins
Mid Elites (93 Overall)
- Robert Tonyan (TE) – Packers
- Jack Sanborn (MLB) – Bears
- Cole Holcomb (MLB) – Commanders
- Jermaine Elumenor (RT) – Ravens
- La’el Collins (RT) – Cowboys
Low Elites (91 Overall)
- Mark Ingram II (HB) – Saints
- John Ross III (WR) – Bengals
- Phil Haynes (LG) – Seahawks
- Michael Brockers (DT) – Rams
- Tyson Alualu (DT) – Jaguars
Remember, this is only the NFL Draft Past players. So be sure to check back next week when the Part 2 set of NFL Draft Program players are released in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
Thank you for reading!