Changes to gameplay, including animation transitions, were a focus for this update. We’ll also see changes to Play With Friends.
Here’s a breakdown of the patch updates from the update:
New Gen 1.12 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue in Play With Friends Online that could lead to player disconnections
- Fixed an improper animation transition that allowed players to unrealistically change momentum and direction when branching from a quick stop move to a hop step gather.
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Resolved a rare issue that could cause audio to drop out when joining a friend in the Event Center
- Addressed a visual issue that could occur when certain animated pants are worn in the City
- Addressed an issue preventing the “Somewhere over the…” Trophy/Achievement from being unlocked on PS5 or Xbox Series X|S when the Unicorn Ball is obtained on PS4 or Xbox One
- Fixed player reveal walkouts when ‘Flip All’ is used while highlighting a Dark Matter player card.
Thank you for reading!