NBA 2K22 update 1.015 for next-gen platforms has been released. This includes various fixes for MyCareer, gameplay as well as preps the game for Season 6, which starts this Friday.
Here are the patch notes:
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 10AM CST
- Clarified the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player when playing with friends
- Paolo Banchero received a tattoo update
- Addressed an issue that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to player builds that were not allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when using specific custom rosters and attempting to play shortened 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
Thank you for reading!