Nikola Jokić remains the highest-rated player in NBA 2K24, but two other superstars are on approach.
Joel Embiid and Stephen Curry each received one-point ratings bumps Thursday, putting them at 97 overall. Jokić still holds a one-point advantage with a 98 overall rating.
Victor Wembanyama’s impressive first couple weeks of the 2023-24 season also resulted in a two-point bump for the San Antonio Spurs rookie, putting him at 86 overall.
Here is a look at some other notable names to receive an adjustment:
- Stephen Curry: 97 OVR (+1)
- Joel Embiid: 97 OVR (+1)
- Luka Dončić: 96 OVR (+1)
- Jimmy Butler: 94 OVR (-1)
- Damian Lillard: 93 OVR (-1)
- Donovan Mitchell: 93 OVR (+1)
- Kawhi Leonard: 92 OVR (-2)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 90 OVR (+2)
- Anthony Edwards: 90 OVR (+2)
- Zion Williamson: 89 OVR (-1)
- Kyrie Irving: 89 OVR (-1)
- Trae Young: 88 OVR (-1)
- Tyrese Maxey: 87 OVR (+2)
- Victor Wembanyama: 86 OVR (+2)
- Domantas Sabonis: 86 OVR (-1)
- Scottie Barnes: 86 OVR (+2)
The first ratings adjustment also saw a major boost to Brooklyn Nets guard Cam Thomas (82), Oklahoma City Thunder forward Chet Holmgren (82) and Detroit Pistons rookie Ausar Thompson (82), who each received six-point adjustments. While Jalen Johnson (79), Jalen Duren (83) and Shaedon Sharpe (82) received four-point bumps.
You can view all of the player rating updates here.
Thank you for reading!